Friday, June 20, 2014

Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider Asia Tour 2014 (In Malaysia!)

Somebody, please somebody just kill meeeee!

GAH! (please don't kill me for real) I am not too sure what kind of feelings should I be having now. For all my life, I never really feel like attending any concert or music tour from any artists (maybe except for Miss A, Celine Dion and SAM TSUI & KURT SCHNEIDER).

If you refer to my previous post, you should have know that I have been staying at home like a caged bird because I have fractured my cute little toes.


Of all the times, they have to choose AT THIS TIME, 21 June 2014! Ohgawdtellmewhy. I have been listening to their songs/covers on Youtube since a few years ago. I love both of them, especially Kurt because he is so talented. Lol. Okay, a bit too over ady. Anyway, just wanna say I love them and I hate myself for not being able to attend. I am also upset because RIGHT NOW, I should be flying to Bali as a bridesmaid. Goodbye Sam Tsui, Kurt Hugo Schneider and Bali! I hope my sis, Nicole, Eddy and their friends are having a safe journey and enjoy themselves over there. :) 


0 comments: