Friday, June 27, 2014

Hola! I am back from the hospital.

Anyway, doctor has pulled out the wires from my left feet. It is not really that pain, of course I already pengsan. After I woke up, it was not really that pain as well. Gonna learn how to walk next week.

Hopefully I will be able to go back to work by then. :)


My left feet is not really working well yet. I tried to step on the floor lightly, but somehow it feels weird. I guess it takes a bit courage to use both feet to support my weight now. I am also feeling excited because one of my best pals is getting married tomorrow (ROM)! How awesome is that? 

It might be a little difficult for me to walk around, but my parents agreed to bring me there so that I will be able to be there! Can't wait to take their beautiful moments! 

At the same time I can use the new product that I have received lately. Papershoot! Hope to share more about it later. Still got a long way ahead of me...


0 comments: