Sunday, September 15, 2013

Feeling of getting old

This year I am 25 years old.

To look back at what have I done for the past years, somehow I feel that something is still missing. I always thought that I know what I want, but right now I am not sure about that.

I miss the life when I was in college life and in UK. Reasons?

- Do not have to work for money
- Get to travel around
- Friends around to do silly stuffs

However, it was not the best moment. I guess the best moment should be being with people that you love, no matter what am I doing right now. After working, we hardly get in touch with the friends around you. Basically people are just busy with their own stuffs. Isn't it? Listening to people who are younger than me chit chatting and laugh, makes me feel a little old. Right now, I feel like spending my weekend doing nothing, just nothing. That is because I feel so tired on the weekdays as my mind keep thinking about work and work.

But by doing this, I feel like as if I am a robot. So besides work, I need to find something else to do. I cannot live like this. I almost felt depressed when all I do was just work, sleep and go to work again. I rather being occupied by something else even if I have lesser time to rest.

Looking at the pictures below reminds me of many thing. It's fine, it is time to get ready for the future!
















0 comments: