Friday, June 21, 2013

The Path

There are two types of people in this world. One that does not plan and another one that who always plans.

Right?

As for me, I think I might be a little bit more to the one who plans? But at times I will be thinking, why do we need to plan ahead? Well, plan ahead for a few days might seem reasonable. However, when it comes to about our future, what do you think?

Sometimes I think that if we plan too far ahead, we might be spending time planning too much and ended up missing the fun or to enjoy the process of our life. Isn't it? For guy around my age, they are starting to worry about marriage. Because it will be time to get married soon and the headache part - saving a.k.a. money. Are you gonna plan ahead so long so that you can afford to have a great wedding with perfect honeymoon and so on. I think marriage is a two person thing. It should not be a person's burden or responsibility.

Anyway, do not get me wrong, it is not like I am getting married soon with the situation that I am having right now. Sometimes, I just wish that I have support so that the path that I am going through will be smoother. Haha. Just kidding, not to say I am going through a hard life. I am happy with my current life. Just that in our life we will keep thinking about 'what if this' and 'what if that'. There is no 'what if'. We should just go ahead and accept whatever it is coming to us. Not only to accept, but to deal with it. That's the fun part. That is the part where you will start to learn and grow up.

Being a 'good' person or should I put it that trying to be a good person is never easy. SERIOUSLY. You have to always think for other people before it comes to you. Too much to think. When I am impatient, I tend to become a bitch. True story. I wish someday someone will be able to see right through me, or maybe I have found them, it is just that the society doesn't allow or approve them.

Teeeheee. You may find it hard to understand, but it is alright. It is my blog after all. Thank you for dropping by if at all anyone is reading this.

0 comments: