Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy 2012!


Teeehee. I've been working in the current company for more than a year. Most of them time my working time starts from 6am or maybe 7am. So I will end my shift by 3pm or 4pm. Many ppl do envy that I can ciaoz so early. But to be honest, everytime I go back home I will feel very sleepy and I need to take a nap. I wasn't a napping person but I can't help with that. At first I thought it was my problem, but when Hidayah started to work for 6am shift, she also got the same problem.

So, my point is..I am not being lazy or got no life! :p Just that when you get up early to work, although you will have more time in the afternoon, but believe me, you tend to feel sleepy. I can skip my nap for some days, but not for long. It's bad for my health. Blah blah. :p Yes, I might be simply just find some excuses to cover my lazyness.

Have no fear! I am changing my shift soon! So I've no longer need to wake up that early, or maybe not. We shall see about it.

Btw, happy 2012 to everyone! At the same time, Gong Xi Fatt Chai! I heard that people been telling that this year might not be good for those who are born in dragon year, but bleh, 2012 is gonna be a good year! :p

Oh wait, maybe not again. But hey, it could have been worse! So yes, I still think 2012 is a good year. *winks*

0 comments: