Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012

Phew. Finally I got my life back.

I've been working long hours for the past few weeks I guess.

Got this habit must do it no matter what.

I do not believe on this quote : It is impossible

When someone tend to say it is impossible, I will try my best and show them yes it is possible.

Hence I went to office as early as 2am to finish the damn project.

I was so happy that I managed to finish them that day.

But I lost my life.

Basically I just go to work, come back from work, took a shower and sleep.

Hehehe. Well, can only do that when you're living outside.

Best part of all, no one to nag you. :p

Recently I started to chat with friends and I realized I miss them. :'(

Of course, I will still work like a cow but I need to have a balanced and healthy lifestyle too.

Heheehehe. I got so many dreams. Hope to make them come true someday.

I know I will. :)

Chrismas is coming soon! Weeeeeeeeee!

I will be off from Christmas till end of the year!

Gotta find a plan to celebrate the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012~!

1 comments:

TiBuN said...

Yes, balance lifestyle is also important. One day you will look back and realize ur health / social / friends cannot be brought back, only left money around you :)