Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Curry Mee in BM (part I)


Curry mee fever strikes!

First of all, I need to search for this stall behind my taman. I don't think so that many people know about this since the place is kinda..rural area.

From the lorong behind to this road. If there are another car on the opposite side, might need to squeeze a bit. This is when we know how is your driving skill.

Tadaaa! This is the curry mee stall. :) Next to it will be soon-to-be BM Residence Condominium. I haven't try the curry mee for quite some time. A few years I think. Nice to have them again. I still think that their curry mee is one of the 'must try curry mee' in BM.

The view from the curry mee stall

There are 2 ways to come here. Too bad I am bad at describing road but if any of my friends wanna come here just drop me a comment, I might just bring you here. :D OR you can just refer to this map. You can choose to tapao or have it there.

There will be 2 tables where you can enjoy your curry me in their house. You can also choose to have it outside. Classic. After that, I went to Taman Bukit to try their curry mee too. ._. Do not ask me why, it is the urge. When I wanna do something, I just gotta do it.

The curry mee stall in Taman Bukit

The curry mee from the first stall.
Price : RM2.50
Sambal : Taste better
Portion : Lesser
Others : Got prawn wor

curry mee from Tmn Bkt
Price : RM2.50
Sambal : Taste nice but too oily for me
Portion : More
Others : They give more pig blood. Hahaha.

Blehh. I think later I might go try the one from Yong Xu Xia. Long time didn't try the ais kacang there. :) Weeeeeeeeeeee.

0 comments: