Thursday, April 14, 2011

It has been quite some time..


Hi again bloggie. :) How are you? I hope you're doing just great.

I came back for a while, because I thought I might find some answer over here. I'm going to be 23. Are these the questions where most of the people will ask themselves? What have I done so far? What have I achieved? Am I satisfied with my life right now? or should I? What lies ahead? Who got the answer?


I know I will never stop here and I'll keep moving on. Is there a plan? No. So ... this is the part where I started to feel lost. Should we follow our life step by step or risk something / get some challenges. I've been addicted to UtopiaRO (RO private server). Yes, I get to know quite a number of players all around the world. Justin, the server owner, is a total awesome guy. Saki, another GM, she is fun, cute, fierce, and almost everything. You wouldn't want to mess around with her. *grins* Then Carol and I are the EM. :) We held most of the events. I got to know people from US, Philippines, Japan and others. I spent most of m
y time on RO. Well, one of the ways to kill my time after my work and on weekends.

However, recently I feel so meaningless. Is this what I really want? Am I happy with it? Yes, I was happy to be there, be part of it. But I think I moved on. I've decided to leave for a while. Not that I'm gonna quit, but I know that I do not have any commitment on it anymore. I'll just log in and play once in a while. I wanna spend my time on something else. I wanna do something that I really want. There are so many things that I wanna do, there are so many things that I wanna learn. Well, I know that this is my life. At least I feel alive when I'm doing something that I want. Nothing is impossible right? and I shall have this thought on my mind from time to time. Sometimes, it just depends on whether you want to do it or not, not you can or not.


If you keep spending your time thinking you cannot do this and that, why don't you just do it and find out the answer? Sometimes money can be one of the reasons that hold us back. Nvm, I know I can do it, and I can. I miss you all. Sorry if I'm being M.I.A., sometimes there were times that I cannot control everything, if you get what I mean.

A note: Welcome back to Malaysia, Hee Win Nie you bitch! *hugs*

Photo credits: 盒子先生

0 comments: