Sunday, April 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home


I'm back to Penang, my very own hometown. On Thursday afternoon, after work I've to rush to KTM Serdang and from there to Tasik Selatan. From Tasik Selatan, I'll have to change to starline and straight to Imbi. :) I was rushing like crazy because I've bought the 5pm ticket back to BM. Oh well, I was telling myself, let's just try this and even if I failed to reach there on time, I'll just have to suck it up and buy the next ticket. Challenge accepted!

While waiting for the bus

And yes, this is Pudu.

As usual, took me around 4-5 hours to reach my hometown. Anyway, I was so excited of meeting my family and also one of my besties, Hee Win Nie. Hell yeah, she's my bitch. :p I'm in a good mood now because I just met her not long ago. However, everytime when I'm back to Penang, one of the important things will be Penang food! *drools* Let's check this famous cendol.

A lot of ppl standing to eat their cendol

It's at Lebuh Keng Kwee.

RM1.90 per bowl


Yes, this is it.

Argh, a few more snaps of Penang food, but it's alright. Not gonna torture myself everytime I come to my own blog. AHHH. I miss Hee Win Nie so much! Gonna bite her next time when I see her. XD Gillian Chow and Michelle Chow, don't you think that you will be able to get away from this. Pif.

0 comments: