Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Convocation


Well, I'm officially graduated. A few days back was my convocation at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. My parents and siblings were there for me. Thank you. *muacks* And of course special thanks to Eddie, my sis's bf who came all the way as well.


Ah Chek and aunty! :) Thanks for the accommodation and the flowers. ;) What can I ask for more? Basically I have all I want and I need, except for bf I will appreciate all of them! :p Love you all! Friends! Last but not least, Shirmane, Liz, Xuanti and Liang, thanks for coming and I hope that we will keep in touch. I wish you all the best and good luck in everything. ;)

I hate it when I'm at the stage - to think about future. What will I do or what will I be..? This year, colleagues are planning to go Perhentian. Yes, I feel like going, but at the same time I wanna go to Sabah/Sarawak - backpack. Waiting for my dear Winnie to come back. Gosh, now I sound so les, but no, I'm not. I wish I am tho. :x

People have been asking: how are you? what are you doing right now? Where do you work? How is it? etc..etc..good to see my friends again, but I'm not sure when will we ever meet again? Hmm. Now I know, I miss my life as a student. If my dad asks me again, will you take up master? I might answer him 'Yes'. Oh well, it's not gonna happen and I wouldn't want them to fork out a large sum of money. After all, now every month I'll have to pay for the money I've spent for getting a degree. I believe I'm not the only one. Haha.

I miss the old days...:)


3 comments:

梓.良 said...

Suprise to read my name here! hahaha =)

aPriL said...

congrats girl! sadly, i din get to snap any pict with you nor Liang or even Alvin! :(

miChi3 said...

Liang: :)

April: yeah, but it's alright. We still get to meet each other. ;)