Saturday, November 6, 2010

When I was in KL...


After my interview, I went to meet up with April and Alvin. We were supposed to meet up with Tracy and Sam as well, too but Sam wasn't free on that day while Tracy's cafe, Cafe Kalamazoo hasn't opened yet. If I'm not mistaken, it's open now! :) Do drop by if you are around in PJ area. I hope to go there someday.

Before interview

Went to Kim Gary to have dinner @ Mid Valley

Alvin Wong

April Pang and I

After spending time with them, I decided to overnight at April's place as it's not really convenient to stay where I was staying back then. :) Thanks to Alvin for fetching us around. Anyway, that day was my first time to April's house. Hehe, I get to meet with ... what's his name again.. Pak ...hmm. I forgot.

Baby boy and I!

Baby boy and April

So cute!

Roast Pork from New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice


Hmm. Expensive for students like us. Lol. However, it tastes alright. It's located somewhere in Kota Damansara. Thanks to April for letting me stay at her place and fetching me around. :p Hope you'll get well soon ya gal! I still owe you cupcakes! ^^''

Restaurant Yuen Buffet

Last but not least, I enjoyed during our previous session steamboat together. With the usual buddies. :) Most of them are working now, left Gil and I who are still jobless. But no worries, I guess we will join in the working world very soon. Life is very short. I'm trying my very best to enjoy and put in all my heart to do something.

Can I find back the passion?

0 comments: