Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sour & Spicy Fish BeeHoon Soup @ Sg. Ara


Hola! I think most of the Penang Kia might have know this place, but still I'm gonna recommend it again over here. Hehe, a few days back, it was the first day that I went to try the famous Sour & Spicy Fish BeeHoon Soup. Although I dun really feel hungry, but still I can feel the yummy-ness! Hard to describe, but do go and try it out someday. My sis's bf brought us there and before we depart, my sis's bf actually has to call them and order first. This is because sometimes customers have to wait for the food for quite some time. There's no shop name for the stall but the kopitiam's name is Mun Lock Hooi.

Saw the kopitiam's name 'Mun Lock Hooi'?

How it looks like from the outside view

Sis's bf ordered 2 extra dishes and I love them so much! Mantis prawn salad and Sambal Fried Chicken. Yum yum. *drools*

Salad Mantis Prawn

Sambal Fried Chicken

Sour & Spicy Fish BeeHoon Soup

Beware as they put chili padi, and a lot of ingredients in it. Before I start to eat, I will have to pick them up and put aside. ~.~ It doesn't look spicy, but believe me, you wouldn't want to ter-makan the chili padi if you dun really like spicy. I love the sour and spicy part which makes me go ooo-lala-lalaa~

How the stall looks like

It's located just opposite of the Pondok Polis Sg. Ara. Yup, do call them for reservation if you are that kind of person who do not like to wait too long. :)

Pondok Polis Sg. Ara

Address:
Mun Lock Hooi Kopitiam (Opposite of the Pondok Polis Sg. Ara)
Jalan Tengah, Sg. Ara,
Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
Tel: +6012-4741964
Business Hours: 11.00a.m. to 3.00p.m.

You can even refer to PenangTuaPui's review or ahKOK's review on the food.

0 comments: