Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Confession of Smiley


Hey there, if there's anyone reading this now, can you please help me to vote for my friend? :) His production of short video is Confession of Smiley. However, if you think there are other videos that are better than his, I wouldn't stop you from voting for them.

To vote, go to BMW Shorties 2010. You will have to sign up in order to vote! I'm not sure about others, but for me, I need to wait for a while to load the page.


Thank you! :) Of course, please feel free to watch the videos! Tomorrow is the night!

All of the BMW Shorties 2010 Award winners will then be revealed at the BMW Shorties 2010 Gala Premier on November 25 in a night of glitz and glamour held at MAP KL, Solaris Dutamas.

Let's hope that my friend Erik Moh, will be able to win the contest! :) All the best to him. Kudos to the team as well! I've helped them, but only a very tiny role. Spot me if you're going to watch that short video!

0 comments: