Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Movies!


Ever since I've been to Liverpool, I seldom go to cinema and watch movies. Of course it will be slightly expensive to watch movie in Liverpool, but I get to watch 2 movies over there. It was a cool experience. I get to watch Inception and Step Up 3D. Good thing is that they provide free seats. Free come first serve.

Now that I've come back to Malaysia, there's a list of movies I feel like watching. Too bad I can't watch them all in cinema. It's not like I'm rich anyway.
  1. The Child's Eyes
  2. Reign of Assassins
  3. Buried (Thiller)
  4. The Switch
  5. Blood Ties (Thiller)
  6. Charlie St Cloud
  7. The Hole
  8. Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
  9. Devil
  10. Vampires Suck
  11. Aftershock
Maybe I need to stop this hobby sooner or later once I have a job, unless my job has something to do with movies. :D Although I love to watch movies, but sad to say that I do not really know much about the production team. Most of the time people look and praise the actors and actresses, but I think people behind the scenes really put in a lot of effort. Talk about production team, I would like to say kudos to Erik and his friends. :) They have participated the BMW Shorties 2010. Results haven't released but I do think that they can do it! Wish them all the best and good luck!

For some reasons, I do not know why but I kinda love to work behind the scenes. :) It will be a lot of hard works but in the end, you will be happy to see the results. That would be one of the reasons why I love my internship life in 8TV. ;)

- And something random over here, I went to KL and I realized something special about the taxi. They even have this for advertisement purposes:

No, this is not in a bus or plane.

2 comments:

♥ Renise said...

The Child's Eyes is awesome :]

miChi3 said...

Yup! Then I shall watch it soon! ><