Friday, October 15, 2010

Hola New Layout!


Wokey! So I've deleted my previous blog by the time I've reached 400th post. Well, it's time to keep them away as I believe a new beginning is just ahead of me. First of all, I wanna say thank you to Fido and Merlvyn for designing a header for me before.

Designed by Fido

The one that Merlvyn designed was the one before this. :) I couldn't really find the softcopy in my laptop. I think I started to blog in 2006. Hahaha, if I'm not mistaken,
I was in college studying diploma. Vingie was the one who started the blog fever and then the rest of us started to blog as well. :) I never thought that I'll still blog until now, even though I stopped blogging for a few months. When all assignments, fun and sux connection come together, we tend to lazy have some difficulties of updating our own blog.

I got so much to blog but yet sometimes I find it hard to express it over here. However, I will blog it in Chinese if I'm trying to express feelings and thoughts. It's time to say goodbye to my old blog and my student life. Hello to new blog! I wonder if I still get to update my blog when I got a job. Penang? KL? Singapore? I'm not sure, all I know is I gotta get some experiences before I want to have a job that I love.

Please drop me your blog link if we know each other or you're interested to exchange link ya. :) I'll try to get back those links on the sidebar.

0 comments: